Poker Source Online More than just free online poker gifts! Check out our free poker league.
Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the fastest growing online poker room

Friday, July 14, 2006

WHOA!

A blog post. It's a, there were a lot of little leaks in my game mazing, I know. So, after basically a two month layoff, I really haven't got all that much to report. I'm in the middle of a slight downswing, but I've been getting my money in almost every time as a heavy favorite. Variance's wonders never cease. As I took a lot of time off from the middle of May to the middle of June, there were a lot of little leaks in my game, and I paid off many small bets that I shouldn't have. Going through those little pains again, while frustrating, was a relatively cheap way of re-emphasizing the imporatnce of not just winning pots, but also saving bets.

I haven't played much in the way of tournaments or live poker during this time either. I've focused mainly on my NL holdem cash games as well as some 3-6 and 5-10 Omaha 8. There were a number of times that I sat down to write but just didn't have the drive to do it for some reason or another, but I think part of it was just being tired of writing mostly about poker. I think that there will be a focus on writing on a wider range of topics, just for the sake of doing something a little different and maintaining my interest in writing again.

Politics and drinking seem to be the two most likely topics to be covered in addition to poker. But for now I thought it important to at least sit down and get something out into the blogosphere again. Hopefully with this return to writing will come a return to more passionate play of poker, because I still have much to learn and accomplish in this game.

A more expansive post to follow at the beginning of the week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares