Poker Source Online More than just free online poker gifts! Check out our free poker league.
Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the fastest growing online poker room

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Another local cash game?!?!

Be still my heart... I played in another local cash game, a very loose .50/1 NL game. And I got beat about the head and shoulders every time I put a chip in the pot. Had one particularly interesting hand with Jag, other than that, it was a pretty straightforward evening of mediocre cards and mediocre to poor decision making.

Gave it another few shots trying to get into the Grand Tournament and was summarily executed at every turn. There were a lot of new players brought in by the GSOP and the new $1M guarantee on the Grand, so it wasn't as apparent what kind of clown you were dealing with. I got myself crippled in a couple satellites because I actually came across a good player who didn't push any Ace after a flop of 853. Not that the donkies who pushed any Ace on a flop of 853 weren't connecting and crippling me anyways. The most frustrating was that on my declared last satellite try of this Grand tourney, I made it to Stage 2, made it to 3-handed play, and then ran into a donkey who called my check-raise all-in for most of his remaining stack with A8 on a 772 board and cracked my 10's when he hit a runner runner flush.

This week is not goob for teh poker.

But today I get to sweat my boys in the first flight of the tourney and watch the NFL draft, of which my team will have but one pick in the middle of the second round. So yeah... I'm gonna be bored as hell today.

Comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares