Poker Source Online More than just free online poker gifts! Check out our free poker league.
Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the fastest growing online poker room

Sunday, October 23, 2005

You put your bad cards in, you pull the poker chips out...

It's called the suckout, and that's what poker's all about...

At least that's what I feel like lately. And I have been just as guilty of it as the people I've been up against. I don't think I've seen any particularly good hands played but I have seen a whole lot of one and two outers hitting for the people around me.

I got whored out pretty good in the Blogger tourney on PokerStars, but I felt like I played the hand exactly right, so oh well. That's what happens when you go up against a bad player with a lot of chips.

I felt like I owed at least a small blurb and hopefully I'll have something a little more of note for discussion by Tuesday. I'll keep my eyes open for an interesting cash game hand tonight and tourney hand tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares