Poker Source Online More than just free online poker gifts! Check out our free poker league.
Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the fastest growing online poker room

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A little break...

Unfortunately "real life" sometimes creeps in and rears its ugly head, so it may be a while before there is anything to post on here again. Haven't played in over a week now and probably won't for the next week or so either. So now I can do my August evaluation and come to the simple conclusion that I played like absolute shit this month. I'd say about 30% of the losses were just bad situations or tough breaks, but the vast majority of my losses this month were out and out bad decisions. Like, monumentally bad decisions that should have been very easy to get away from. Hopefully the time off will get the head screwed back on straight in time to get back to AC at the end of September.

Hear's to hoping everyone else is doing well and the tables are treating you right... I'll probably be checking back in around a week from now...

Comments:
All I can say is WOW John. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on canada poker chips. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though this post really isn’t on the same page as canada poker chips I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at canada poker chips. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!
 
Hey John. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching personalized poker chips set. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though this post is way off base from personalized poker chips set I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at personalized poker chips set. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.
 
Really great blog very informative re greyhound racing sports. In a simliar vain I would definitely recommend http://www.bargainplace.co.uk for **gaming sites** or **betting sites**. Also for people who bet on football matches you can check the latest soccer fixtures, latest scores/scorers/tables from around the world at **http://www.freepremiership.com**. **http://www.freepremiership.com** also has live football/soccer streams for games on the internet and other football links.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares