Poker Source Online More than just free online poker gifts! Check out our free poker league.
Play Poker Online
Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker
Play poker at the fastest growing online poker room

Friday, August 12, 2005

Can't... hold... on...

...to a damn lead in a tournament to save my life.

I knocked out two people in the first twenty minutes last night, and had more than tripled my stack before the end of the 2nd level... naturally, I ended up in 4th place, the dreaded bubble. Just went absolutely card dead after the second hour and had three hands where I ended up running into sets that did me in. All in all, though, my tournament game appears to be just fine and hopefully that means good things for a few of those daily tournaments at the Borgata next week.

Poker trips appear to be limitless in the coming months as people are lining up fall visits to Vegas and AC. Have poker, will travel. WPT Borgata Poker Open in September, WPT Festa Del Lago at the Bellagio in October (I believe) and back to AC for the WSOP Circuit event at Harrah's in December.

Las Vegas seems so, so tempting every day... but for now I'll hold off. It might be worth a shot for a year sometime soon though... who's with me?

Comments:
ouch, dude you got absolutely TRASHED at oddjack.com. I mean, I've heard that there is no bad publicity, but this is just hurtful!
 
Wow, I really did, didn't I? The analysis of the hand is true, the rest is an exercise in diarrhea of the mouth (or hands as it were) that I really don't care much about...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares